By Emily Gallagher
Times West Virginian
A Marion County grand jury returned 13 indictments during its first meeting of the February term of court Monday.
One of those indicted was Robert Lucas Lough, 19, of Fairmont. Lough was indicted for second-degree harassment, distribution and display to a minor of obscene matter, soliciting to a minor, and exhibiting of material depicting minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct.
In October, Lough was charged with nine felony counts.
According to the criminal complaint, on Oct. 22, Detective Jeannette Williamson of the Marion County Sheriff’s department obtained a search warrant for Lough’s cellphone.
Williamson discovered that three female minors had sent Lough photographs of themselves in a sexually explicit manner. The messages were sent through a data messaging system called KIK.
The first female said she was 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. The second female identified herself as 14 years old and from Michigan, and the third female said she was 15 and lived in Fairmont.
An indictment is only a charge. It is not proof or evidence of guilt.
Other indictments returned Monday were:
• Brittany Barker, 28, of Fairmont, for possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
• David Allen Heater, 39, of Carolina, for three counts of delivery of a controlled substance.
• Hazel Marie Heater, 49, of Carolina, for delivery of a controlled substance.
• Joshua Allen Yeager, 28, of Fairmont, for child neglect resulting in risk of injury.
• Michael Steven Hayes, 21, of Rivesville, for malicious assault, burglary, grand larceny.
• Daniel Patrick Lee, 41, of Fairmont, for malicious assault, conspiracy to commit a felony.
• Jacob Patrick Lee, 23, of Fairmont, for malicious assault, conspiracy to commit a felony.
• Sharon Colleen Clutter, 45, of Simpson, third offense shoplifting.
• David Allen Starkey, 25, of Brownton, for possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
• Sean Michael McDaniel, 32, of Morgantown, for malicious wounding, forgery, uttering.
• Lawrence D. Galbearth, 42, of Fairmont, for delivery of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance, conspiracy to commit a felony.
• Ronald Cedeno-Munoz, 41, of Fairmont, for 20 counts of sexual abuse by a parent, custodian or guardian.
Email Emily Gallagher at email@example.com or follow her on Twitter @EGallagherTWV.