By Jonathan Williams
Times West Virginian
WHITE HALL —
Marion County volunteer fire departments responded to a structure fire at Magic’s Bar and Grill in White Hall Thursday morning that officials say was likely an electrical fire. No injuries have been reported.
According to Marion County dispatch logs, the fire toned around 11:30 a.m. White Hall Police Chief Geno Guerrieri said it seemed like the fire began in an electrical box, then spread into the wall and upstairs apartment.
“It’s not a total loss,” he said, though the upstairs apartment and storage area did sustain damage.
Valley Volunteer Fire Department responded to the fire with the help of Monongah, Worthington, Boothsville, Barrackville, Winfield and Shinnston volunteer fire departments, Guerrieri said.
Find the full story in Friday’s Times West Virginian, available at newsstands or through home delivery by calling 304-367-2525 or 304-367-2527.