Brighton Kunce is an 18-year-old senior at East Fairmont High School. He lives in Fairmont and is a member of the EFHS varsity soccer and tennis teams. He is the son of Mark and Adrienne Kunce of Fairmont.
1. What creeps you out the most?
2. Who are your favorite personalities to "follow" on Twitter?
I don’t follow any celebrities.
3. What is your proudest achievement?
Winning the Big 10 Conference in soccer last fall.
4. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
5. What are the most frequently played songs on your iPod?
Anything rock — “Comatose,” “Breaking Inside.”
6. Which subject do you prefer in school?
7. Who do you look up to?
8. What's your dream job?
Being a professional athlete.
9. What's the biggest issue teens deal with today?
10. What's the best school lunch?
11. Where's your favorite place to vacation?
The beach — Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks, North Carolina.
12. What are your plans after graduation?
College at Fairmont State University.
13. What was the last movie you watched?
14. What was the last book you read?
“The Five People You Meet in Heaven.”
15. What's important to you?
The people I care about — friends, family, etc.
16. What's your favorite holiday?
17. What's your favorite color?
18. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
19. What's the best thing about your school?
20. What's your least favorite chore?
Cleaning my room.