Voting ends Sunday, Sept. 22, at 6:30 p.m.
#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Barbara (Powell) Swaim, 84, of Ripley West Virginia passed away Tuesday, September 17. She was born in Marion County on May 25, 1935. Barbara was preceded in death by mother and father, Gladys and Perry Powell, husband, Elsworth Swaim and sister, Linda Ford all of Fairmont. Survivors include…
Beverly Ann Colisino, 63, of Carolina, passed away on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at the Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown. She was born December 14, 1955, a daughter of Ray Morgan of Florida and Janet Barthalow of Fairmont. Beverly was a homemaker who loved to shop, spend time with her…
- Man released from jail in plea agreement
- Michael, O-line lead Polar Bears past Bridgeport 34-15
- Arrests: Saturday, Sept. 21
- Police: Man attacked mother in front of her four small children
- Shoplifting spree ends in third DUI charge
- Drug bust ends in arrest for Michigan man
- Two-vehicle crash sends one to hospital
- Nonprofit helps veterans find stability after service
- Students share compassion and concern for community
- Huskies bounce back to roll Elkins 41-0