CHARLESTON — Gov. Jim Justice and his COVID-19 task force say West Virginia is likely at the peak of the current spike.
FAIRMONT — Twelve teams congregated at Bel Meadows Golf Course on Monday morning, as every Big 10 Conference school put forward four golfers to compete for the crown of conference champion.
MORGANTOWN — There are two sets of history in all of our lives, one no more meaningful than the other, but each a part of the canvas that is our existence.
WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. — Populations of peregrine falcons are soaring the skies in greater numbers these days thanks in part to conservation efforts across the state of Pennsylvania and locally.
The Fairmont Senior Polar Bears and North Marion Huskies went at it on Friday, going back-and-forth in an intense rivalry match. Nick Henthorn brings the highlights from East-West Stadium.
Premium Text Ads
Helen "Mickey" Paugh, 88, of Shinnston, passed away Sunday, September 19, 2021. Mickey was born May 11, 1933 to the late William and Virginia Ogden. She married Rickard Dick Paugh on March 15, 1951. Mickey is survived by her daughter Rebecca (Forrest) Kozul of Fairmont; grandson Austin Kozul…
- Delta variant could peak soon, computer models predict
- Jury recommends no mercy in Lyon murder case
- Traffic light woes fill city council agenda
- Brown's 'get physical' speech paid off
- Local bikers raise money for animal shelter in third annual 'We Ride for Tail' event
- Victim testifies in case of man, police say, shot and killed her boyfriend in 2019
- Fairmont real estate agency moves into renovated building downtown
- WVU men's basketball schedule released
- The mayor is simply wrong
- Why the Va. Tech game matters