George Bremer and Bill Burt discuss COVID-19 and rookie quarterbacks in the NFL, Kevin Brockway updates us on college basketball and Clay Horning gives his take on the great debate: Michael Jordan or LeBron James?
Premium Text Ads
Ernestine J. Hale (nee Jones) of Berlin, NJ, formerly of Melbourne, FL and Fairmont, WV passed away on October 17th, 2020. Beloved wife of 72 years to Robert M. Hale. Loving Mother of Jeffrey Hale and his wife Donna of Medford Lakes, NJ and the late Holly Hale. She is also survived by her 7 …
- WVU's defense is getting more national recognition
- A new therapy takes to the streets of Fairmont
- Human Rights Commission members resign to encourage more diversity
- Fairmont teams up with United Way to prevent evictions
- Fairmont's Zach Frazier keeps impressing WVU coaches
- Monday, Oct. 19, 2020 Comics and Puzzles
- Fairmont Senior outlasts Byrd 28-13 in penalty-laden affair
- 'It wasn't a fabric sheet, it was a lump'
- Socially-distanced trick-or-treat event set for Morris Park
- Fairmont Senior boys' three-peat leads county's strong showing at Big 10 meet