The rear of the B-29 was for the tail gunner, who would watch for approaching enemy aircraft while working a gun sight. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
As featured on
As the big engines on the B-29 "Doc" roared to life Wednesday morning at Terre Haute Regional Airport, Jan Manuel could feel what her father must have experienced while serving as a co-pilot of the same type of bomber during World War II.
Baby Bailey Jean Ann Huffman, precious baby girl of Hilda Scritchfield and Justin Huffman and her sister, Sophia Huffman gained her wings on Wednesday, July 28, 2021, at J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital. Though she never spent time enough with us, she touched many of our lives. Our little angel w…
- Clemson fan writer decries possibility of WVU entering ACC
- Look for a re-tooled Gabe Osabuohien this fall
- Oklahoma, Texas departure could implode Big 12
- Community mourns the death of Grant Town police chief
- Lessons a school system can learn from Olympians
- HERTZEL: WVU should team up with Notre Dame and join the ACC
- Shop sales tax-free this weekend in West Virginia
- W.Va. senators donate $200K to DAC relocation efforts
- Fairview native one of 31 WVU alums to earn hall of fame nod this year
- Peer recovery center new location put on hold
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.