Eddie Trizzino has been a reporter with the Times West Virginian since August of 2017, covering the entertainment, business and health beats. He spends most of his time listening to records, going to the movies and strolling through the town.
As featured on
Vina Jane Ice Kalisz, 86, of Barrackville passed away Wednesday morning September 23, 2020 at her residence. Arrangements are under the care of Ross Funeral Home 801 Fairmont Avenue Fairmont and are incomplete at this time.
- Teachers union rep asks for one model of learning
- National chains sign eyeing space at Middletown Commons
- Marion County quarterbacks rank 2, 3, and 4 in passing yards
- Fairmont Catholic only local school offering in-person classes
- Grassroots effort underway to recall council members Bledsoe and Kennedy
- Fairmont veteran was much more than a serial murder victim
- Former city code enforcer says his neighborhood is being neglected by code enforcement
- City Council votes to not compensate members for missing meetings
- Armed with its new nonprofit status, Main Street Rivesville launches first initiative
- Marion County man admits to federal firearms charge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.