As featured on
Though he died one day shy of his 61st birthday, Chris Cline packed a lot of living into those six decades. And though he’d made billions of dollars, his family and friends were what he valued most.
This Week's Circulars
Barbara (Powell) Swaim, 84, of Ripley West Virginia passed away Tuesday, September 17. She was born in Marion County on May 25, 1935. Barbara was preceded in death by mother and father, Gladys and Perry Powell, husband, Elsworth Swaim and sister, Linda Ford all of Fairmont. Survivors include…
Beverly Ann Colisino, 63, of Carolina, passed away on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at the Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown. She was born December 14, 1955, a daughter of Ray Morgan of Florida and Janet Barthalow of Fairmont. Beverly was a homemaker who loved to shop, spend time with her…
- Man released from jail in plea agreement
- Family shares personal side of 2016 crash victims
- Michael, O-line lead Polar Bears past Bridgeport 34-15
- Shoplifting spree ends in third DUI charge
- Police: Man attacked mother in front of her four small children
- Arrests: Saturday, Sept. 21
- Drug bust ends in arrest for Michigan man
- Nonprofit helps veterans find stability after service
- Students share compassion and concern for community
- Two-vehicle crash sends one to hospital
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.