As featured on
Though he died one day shy of his 61st birthday, Chris Cline packed a lot of living into those six decades. And though he’d made billions of dollars, his family and friends were what he valued most.
This Week's Circulars
George"Sonny"Koski passed away October 12,2019. Visitation will be at Domico Funeral Home October 15,2019 from 11a.m.-8p.m. Catholic Funeral Liturgy will be October 16,2019 at 10a.m. at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. Interment will follow at Shinnston Memorial Cemetery.
Margaret Mae Abel, 66, of Fairview, passed away Monday, October 7, 2019. She was born on March 17, 1953, daughter of the late James Scritchfield and Patricia Villinger Scritchfield. Margaret is survived by her sons, James "Jimmy" Abel and his wife Aubrey of Florida and Wesley Abel and his wi…
- One-year-old found alone at busy Fairmont intersection
- Graham crusade coming to Fairmont
- 19 handed indictments
- Fairview man charged with stealing a boat, tools, more
- Police: Man raped woman after he punched her in stomach
- Look for Chase Harler to step it up
- Rivesville woman charged with posession of stolen vehicle
- Fire leaves victims scrambling for housing
- Palatine Park scrutiny continues
- Bees struggle in win, move to 3-3
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.