North Marion's Gunner Murphy grabs a rebound and shoots a 3 in the final seconds in an attempt to tie Wednesday's game versus Lincoln. Lincoln won the game 49-46.
As featured on
Andrew (Andy) Morris Suplita, 81, of Farmington, passed away on Sunday, June 28, 2020 at the WV Caring Hospice Hospital in Elkins. He was born February 2, 1939 in Fairmont, the son of the late Peter Paul Suplita and Orpha Harris Suplita. Andy graduated from Farmington High School in 1957 and…
- Could a WVU leader become the new face of the ACC?
- Fairmont's pepperoni roll legacy now enshrined
- Creativity allows safe nursing home visits
- After enduring a pandemic delay, North Marion High holds 2020 commencement
- Thunderstorm delays East Fairmont graduation
- WVU men's basketball player tests positive for COVID-19
- The governor urged businesses to reopen safely, but a restaurant at his luxury resort didn’t, complaints say
- Gym patron tests positive for COVID-19 in Mon County
- WVU Medicine opens Fairmont Medical Center as a campus of J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital
- Phase-in period shines spotlight on the value of quality assistant coaches
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.