John McNulty, Vice President of Pittsburgh’s Old Stone Tavern Friends, Inc., is shown in Emerald View Park in Duquesne Heights with Bruno’s Island in the Ohio River in the background, during an interview Aug. 19, 2020.
As featured on
In a nondescript, unnamed, grass-and-dirt parklet, near Pittsburgh's David L. Lawrence Convention Center, a blue-and-yellow Pennsylvania historical marker identifies a spot where the greatest westward exploration in United States history started, 217 years ago.
- Mountaineer Stadium memories: 'The Catch'
- Before he walked on at WVU, Jack Crow sneaked in to Mountaineer Field
- Suspended WVU players let many folks down
- Fairmont woman one of 17 people charged in heroin and crack ring
- WVU freshmen turned some heads last Saturday, but will it last?
- Mannington residents raising funds to help city buy a K9 officer
- Fairmont veteran was much more than a serial murder victim
- Armed with its new nonprofit status, Main Street Rivesville launches first initiative
- Huskies end 20-year drought, defeat Polar Bears at Field Club
- After 1 week is it fair to Jarret Doege is the real deal?