FAIRMONT — South Ridge Church will roll out the red carpet in February as its hosts Night to Shine 2023, an initiative of the Tim Tebow Foundation.
BARRACKVILLE — About 50 residents turned out Sunday at dusk to kick off the Christmas season with the 3rd Annual Lighting of the Barrackville …
FAIRMONT — The $3.4 million rock wall abatement project that began in February on US 250 South is 75 percent complete and should be open to tw…
FAIRMONT — The biggest day of the year for small businesses is here.
Doris Freeman, $120
FAIRMONT — Community volunteers came together to serve hot Thanksgiving meals at the Soup Opera downtown on Thursday.
FAIRMONT — As the year winds down, Thanksgiving Day serves as a way for West Virginians to look back and take stock of those things for which …
FAIRMONT — Fairmont is home to West Virginia’s first electric vehicle in a public transportation fleet.
FAIRMONT — The purchase of the former BB&T bank building on Fairmont Avenue has appeared for the fourth time on a Fairmont City Council Agenda.
FAIRMONT — A Marion County teacher has departed the school system after alleged sexual misconduct involving students.
MANNINGTON — United Mine Workers of America President Cecil Roberts apologized for having folks out in below-freezing temperatures on Sunday a…
FAIRMONT — For the first time in two years, the Northern Appalachian Coal Mining Heritage Association is going to be able to host its largest …
- Lyons says he was a 'scapegoat' in the debate over whether to fire him or Neal Brown
- Brown: 'There is some value in learning and finishing what you start'
- Mountaineers beat Florida Gators 84-55 in Phil Knight Legacy Tournament
- A lot of what-ifs loom over WVU in road game at Oklahoma State
- Greene to lead Mountaineers in season finale at Oklahoma State
- This week in West Virginia history
- Huskies face imposing, unbeaten Independence
- Former West Virginia folklorist's new book highlights hidden parts of Appalachia
- COLUMN: This could have been WVU's last 'true' Senior Day
- Huskies season comes to close in state semis