With warm temperatures and sunny skies last week, hundreds of Marion County residents headed outdoors to soak up the sun. Whether skateboarding on First Street or jogging on the Rail Trail, families were enjoying the new spring weather. Exercise is still considered an essential activity under the Stay at Home order issued by West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice as a means of stopping community spread of the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
- Harrell inherits an embarrassment of riches at QB
- COLUMN: Texas Tech game a defining moment for Mountaineers
- WVU's new quarterbacks coach explains the 'Air Raid' offense
- Published reports: $2.7B steel plant chooses West Virginia site to expand
- COLUMN: WVU has to get to the rim
- Fairmont Senior's Washenitz reopens commitment
- Bees, Huskies, Bears all over newest AP Poll
- Huskies look sluggish in road defeat to Robert C. Byrd
- Fairmont Senior takes first place in Marion County Championship
- An achievement of a lifetime
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.