MORGANTOWN — The timing stinks.
CHARLESTON — Danielle Maness has squeezed the hands of hundreds of anxious patients lying on tables in the procedure room, now empty. She's re…
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — The U.S. Supreme Court limited the power of the federal government to regulate greenhouse gas emissions from existing pow…
CHARLESTON — A federal judge on Monday ruled in favor of three major U.S. drug distributors in a landmark lawsuit that accused them of causing…
NEW YORK (AP) — The Supreme Court’s overturning of Roe v. Wade has ushered in a new era of funding on both sides of the abortion debate.
MORGANTOWN — Forget air guitar.
WASHINGTON — Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is set to testify Tuesday at the House Jan. 6 committee about the extraordinary pre…
MORGANTOWN — Two West Virginia University undergraduate students will spend the next year conducting funded research to better understand neur…
As new COVID cases keep rising around the state, long-term care facilities are also being hit, with Stonerise Princeton reporting a major outbreak.
The abrupt resignation last week of the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources’ (DHHR) deputy secretary is a “personnel” issue…
- COLUMN: USC, UCLA move to Big Ten shakes up entire NCAA
- COLUMN: 'What's in a name?'
- Fairmont DMV expanding services, moving office to Middletown Commons
- DNR encourages boaters to freshen up on safety requirements ahead of holiday weekend
- Fairmont Little League has big hopes for upcoming state tournament
- Beilein named to National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame
- Hershel "Woody" Williams dies after life of service
- Marion County officials say proposed Amendment 1 will slash education funding
- Pro-Roe protesters line Fairmont streets to express heartache over SCOTUS decision
- Ham radio operators take part in communication, camaraderie and code
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.