Sunday, April 04, 2021
Sunday, March 21, 2021
Sunday, March 14, 2021
Sunday, January 17, 2021
Among the longleaf pines a couple of miles outside of Rhine, Georgia sits a cluster of graves alone in a field in which a local farmer plants a crop of peanuts each year.
Sunday, July 12, 2020
Over the past weeks, as I’ve read articles and watched news reports of all the events surrounding the horrible deaths of George Floyd, Elijah McClain, Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor, I’ve been awakened to a reality that should have been obvious to me; but wasn’t.
Wednesday, June 03, 2020
Since the Times West Virginian transitioned to publishing a hard copy print edition only on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday, we’ve received plenty of feedback and questions.
Tuesday, June 02, 2020
George Floyd’s death at the hands — or rather the knee — of Minneapolis police office Derek Chauvin has sparked protests nationwide, including some looting and destruction of property in my hometown of Dallas. I do not condone senseless violence, but I understand some of the rage and frustra…
Sunday, May 24, 2020
War at its best has birthed and protected our American freedom. War at its worst has separated loved ones and often taken the lives of those serving. America annually sets aside the last Monday in May as a time of remembrance, memorial, and gratitude for these patriots who unselfishly gave t…
Friday, May 15, 2020
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
With the new Stay at Home Order from West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice, many businesses are being required to temporarily close and more people are going to be staying home.
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Friday, March 13, 2020
Sunday, May 12, 2019
Nellie Grace Spragg, 78, of Hundred, WV died Thursday, June 10, 2021 at her residence. She was born October 9, 1942 at Hundred, a daughter of the late James Herbert Strope and Iva Haines Strope. Nellie worked many years ago at Oneacre Drug Store and the Bank of Hundred. She loved her animals…
- WVU Hall of Famer Don Vincent passes away
- He's one of only two Mountaineers to rush for 1,000 yards in the NFL
- School board votes to hire Donna Hage as superintendent
- HERTZEL: A columnist can dream, right?
- Divided school board votes to hire Donna Hage as next school superintendent
- All-WVU offensive team of West Virginia natives
- West Fairmont Panthers hope to revive youth football scene
- Friends mourn the death of Steve Austin, former pastor and author
- Polar Bears lacrosse snags postseason win over University Hawks
- AI comes to West Virginia with DataRobot, WVU partnership
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.