BECKLEY — A Daniels pharmacist who is serving 11 years in federal prison for operating a Ponzi scheme has been indicted on a first-degree murd…
Roni Kay McGuire, 73, of Fairmont, born April 21, 1948, passed away November 20, 2021. Arrangements are under the care of Domico Funeral Home in Fairmont.
Grace May Reese, 86, of Fairmont passed away on Sunday, November 21, 2021. She was a loving mother and grandmother who loved to crochet, play bingo, watch the Price Is Right on television and could tell the funniest jokes. She was a Christian. She is preceded in death by her brother, Johnny …
- Rider's Cards, Gifts, and More announces Dec. 30 closure of store
- How Sean McNeil sank two technical free throws against Clemson
- Barrackville artist donates talents to help restore Barrackville covered bridge
- Body found on the West Fork River bank
- What's behind Door No. 3?
- Raleigh County Grand Jury indicts woman for her husband's murder
- WVU men defeat Clemson 66-59 in Shriners Hospital Charleston Classic
- Polar Bears advance in quarterfinal play 33-28 by defeating Robert C. Byrd
- North Marion falls to Bluefield in quarterfinals, 35-21
- Marion Regional Development Corp. on track with reorganization efforts