Mountain State Living features exceptional lifestyle content that enriches the lives of West Virginians and celebrates all the wonderful aspects that life in our area has to offer. You’ll find profiles of interesting local people and exploration of potentially overlooked aspects of life in our part of the Mountain State… and plenty more of just about everything.
Mountain State Living is inserted in the Times West Virginian and copies are available throughout Marion, Monongalia, and Harrison Counties.
Stephen Mark Kennedy, 59, of Durham, NC, formerly of Weston, WV, passed away on July 24th, 2020 in Duke University Hospital of Durham, NC following a brief illness. He was born in Weston on March 14th, 1961: son of the late Fred Manley and Suzanne Crumit. Mr. Kennedy is survived by one broth…
- Armed with its new nonprofit status, Main Street Rivesville launches first initiative
- Fairmont veteran was much more than a serial murder victim
- Before he walked on at WVU, Jack Crow sneaked in to Mountaineer Field
- Fairmont woman one of 17 people charged in heroin and crack ring
- Mannington residents raising funds to help city buy a K9 officer
- WVU freshmen turned some heads last Saturday, but will it last?
- Huskies end 20-year drought, defeat Polar Bears at Field Club
- After 1 week is it fair to Jarret Doege is the real deal?
- Governor's Order: Fairmont State, other regional universities set aside dorm for COVID quarantine
- Marion County Schools still on track for safe year amid COVID-19