CLARKSBURG — Friday’s matchup between the No. 2-ranked North Marion Huskies and No. 9-ranked Robert C. Byrd Eagles, featured two teams that had not played a game in at least a week due to a flurry of cancellations and postponements.
FAIRMONT — After one quarter of play, East Fairmont looked poised to cruise past the Elkins Tigers, leading 18-9 after the first eight minutes.
MORGANTOWN — The time has come to face reality.
MORGANTOWN — In a way, Graham Harrell is walking into a perfect situation as he takes over as offensive coordinator at West Virginia, at least in the quarterback room, where he is the lead coach.
FAIRMONT — While the Fairmont Senior Polar Bears have been at the mercy of winter’s decidedly harsh weather since Jan. 14 — when they faced the Buckhannon-Upshur Buccaneers on the road — the games they have played this year have shown their full potential.
MORGANTOWN — If you can remember back to those Christmas mornings when you were a child, when your parents — or Santa Claus, if you still are a child — was so proud of the presents he had gone out and procured for you.
MORGANTOWN — In so many ways it was predictable, a disaster waiting to happen as West Virginia’s men’s basketball team waded into its season at the shallow end; a season that now finds the Mountaineers at 12-4 and struggling to stay above water in the deep end.
FAIRMONT — It took two quarters for the Fairmont State Falcons to warm up.
FAIRMONT — The No. 14-ranked Fairmont State Falcons defeated the Davis & Elkins Senators 93-62 Wednesday behind an offense that made nearly half it’s field goals, led by 27 points from Briggs Parris.
FAIRMONT — The cancellations and postponements are piling up in Marion County as winter weather robs high schools of their regularly-scheduled contests. Yesterday’s girls basketball slate of East Fairmont vs. Buckhannon-Upshur, Fairmont Senior vs. Preston, and North Marion vs. Robert C. Byrd…
- Harrell inherits an embarrassment of riches at QB
- COLUMN: WVU athletic director talks football and Neal Brown
- WVU's new quarterbacks coach explains the 'Air Raid' offense
- No. 5 Baylor takes on WVU tonight at the Coliseum
- Published reports: $2.7B steel plant chooses West Virginia site to expand
- Fairmont Senior's Washenitz reopens commitment
- Sen. Joe Manchin's boat too homely to be a yacht, experts say
- Sen. Manchin: Pass the Freedom to Vote Act
- Bees, Huskies, Bears all over newest AP Poll
- Former Mountaineer Wilson lands first head coach football coaching job
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.